Saturday, July 25, 2026

Updates


 Been pretty busy lately, so it's time I'd let you guys know what's been new.

I had a great time in Minneapolis for the USA Special Olympics. I got gold, silver and bronze in my bocce competitions, and even found some barefoot time during the Health Promotion screening for healthy athletes. Haven't done much else barefoot stuff because of how hot it's been. But I'll be ready for when I can shed the shoes and not have my feet burn. Don't worry, I haven't burned my feet yet.

I can't believe we're halfway through the year already. So much has been going on in the autism world. I got the opportunity to meet Britini D'Angelo from Big Brother at the Fi and Friends autism fair. She gave an amazing speech, did a great job leading the panel, and she gave great insights to some questions I had. I even gave her one of my challenge stickers and she said she'd put one on her laptop.

I don't know what the rest of the year has in store but I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

 Been pretty busy lately, so it's time I'd let you guys know what's been new. I had a great time in Minneapolis for the USA Spec...